Aintenance and care (continued), Maintaining turbobrush, Maintaining pet hair turbobrush – Bissell 6 3 9 0 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c a
8 0 0 . 2 6 3 . 2 5 3 5
aintenance and care (continued)
the turbobrush should be checked regularly for
clogs or debris wrapping around the brush.
1. Unplug the vacuum from electrical outlet.
2. If a clog is present or debris is visible, unscrew
the two screws on the back of the TurboBrush to
remove the faceplate and clear any obstructions.
3. To clean debris from the brush, remove the
brush from the drive belt and clean debris.
4. Reposition the drive belt on the brush.
Place ends of brush in slots on sides as
shown. Reposition faceplate and secure with
Maintaining pet hair TurboBrush
Select models only
Use for removing pet hair from stairs,
upholstery, area rugs and other small areas.
1. Attach to the end of the hose or extension
2. Pull toward you in a raking motion. Press gently
when using the Pet Hair TurboBrush to gain
maximum cleaning. Too much pressure could
damage the pet hair grabbers or cause the
brush to stop rotating.
See standard turbobrush instructions above for
storage and maintenance information.
notE: this tool is designed to remove pet
hair from upholstered or carpeted surfaces.
It should not be used on pets.