Ssembling your vacuum – Bissell 6 3 9 0 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c a
8 0 0 . 2 6 3 . 2 5 3 5
the only tool you’ll need to assemble your
vacuum cleaner is a phillips screwdriver.
Attach handle to vacuum
1. Locate the handle and cord wrap. Remove
the screw packet taped to the cord wrap.
2. Stand the vacuum upright and from the
rear of the unit, slide the base of the handle
firmly into the grooves at the top of the
3. IMpoRtant – before inserting the screws
into the handle, slide the cord wrap into the
4. Ensure that the handle and cord wrap are
firmly fit to the vacuum body. If there are
any gaps, continue to push firmly until the
handle and cord wrap are flush.
5. Insert 2 of the screws provided (3 total)
into the existing holes, attaching the cord
wrap and handle to the body of the vacuum.
Tighten securely with a screwdriver.
6. Attach the hose and cord clip by snapping
it into the handle of the unit. Secure it by
inserting the screw provided.
7. Attach the lower hose clip by snapping it
into place and twisting to the right.
ssembling your vacuum
Do not plug in your
vacuum cleaner until
you are familiar with
all instructions and
plastic film can be
dangerous. to avoid
danger of suffocation,
keep away from babies