Without changing anything eise, press the shutter, Button aii the way (press fuiiy) to shoot, To shoot images in focus – Canon IXUS 90IS User Manual
Page 13: Mute setting
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Without changing anything eise, press the shutter
button aii the way (press fuiiy) to shoot.
• The shutter sound will play once and the Image will record.
• Recorded images are displayed on the LCD monitor for
approximately 2 seconds immediately after shooting (Rec.
review). Shooting is possible while the Image is displayed.
• Holding down the shutter button after taking a shot will continue
displaying the image.
• The indicator will blink green and the file will record to the
Shooting Still Images
To Shoot Images in Focus
The camera automatically sets the focus when you press the shutter
* The shutter button has a Iwo-stage action. Pressing it down to the first stage is
referred as 'pressing halfway’.
compiete: Lights green
(orange when the flash fires)
1 Blinks green
AF frames will display in
green on the LCD monitor
at the points of focus.
button while turning on the camera power will
silence all camera sounds except for warning sounds. Setting can be
changed from the m (Set up) Menu [Mute].