Canon PowerShot G11 User Manual
Co py, Camera user guide, English
Camera User Guide
ra User Guide
© CANON INC. 2009
PRINTED IN JAPAN
• The SDHC logo is a trademark.
• HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are
trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
• Reprinting, transmitting, or storing in a retrieval system any part of this
guide without the permission of Canon is prohibited.
• Canon reserves the right to change the contents of this guide at any
time without prior notice.
• Illustrations and screenshots in this guide may differ slightly from the
• Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in
this guide is accurate and complete. However, if you notice any errors
or omissions, please contact the Canon customer service center
indicated on the customer support list included with the product.
• The above items notwithstanding, Canon accepts no liability for
damages due to mistaken operation of the products.
Battery Charger CB-2LZ
This product is not intended to be serviced. Should the product cease
to function in its intended manner, it should be returned to the
manufacturer or be discarded.
This power unit is intended to be correctly orientated in a vertical or
floor mount position.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS-SAVE THESE
DANGER-TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC
SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
For connection to a supply not in the U.S.A., use an attachment plug
adapter of the proper configuration for the power outlet.
This battery charger is for exclusive use with Battery Pack NB-7L
(1.05 Ah). There is a danger of explosion if other battery packs are
Make sure you read this guide before using the camera.
Store this guide safely so that you can use it in the future.
Please use this manual along with the PDF manuals included on the CD-ROM (p. 2).