Rs 485 connection, Note, Rs485 termination switch setting – Panasonic WV-CPR650 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
< Bottom View>
3. Wiring precautions:
• Do not bend the coaxial cable into a curve whose
radius is smaller than 10 times the cable’s diame
• Never staple the cable even if with circular sta
ples. Impedance mismatching will occur.
• Never crush or pinch the cable.
Ah of the above will change the impedance of the
cable and cause poor picture quality.
RS485 Termination Switch Setting
If the daisy chain connection is used, the termination
switch setting is required. Follow the procedures as
The termination switch is set to ON at the factory.
1. Remove the mount adapter and cover by remov
ing four screws.
2, Set the termination switch on the RS485 board to
ON for the furthermost camera from the
RS232C/R3485 converter and OFF for the other
RS 485 Connection
Use the cable that is described below for RS485
• shielded, two twisted pairs cable
• Low impedance
• Wire gauge size is thicker than AWG#22