Initial setup (continued), Setup channel and auto clock set (tunerion only), Press ch a to start channel auto set – Panasonic Combinatin VCR AG-513E User Manual
Page 10: Auto clock set, Press action to display main menu, 1) press at-^ ► to select “clock, 2) press action to display set clock screen, 1) press at to select "auto clock set,” then press, 2) press cha to start, Setup completed) (setup incomplete
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Initial Setup (continued)
Setup Channel and Auto Clock Set (TUNERiON only)
▼ to display CHANNEL7CLOCK AUTO SET screen
• If you use a cable box, turn it on and select PBS channel in your time zone.
CHANNEL/CLOCK AUTO SET
CONNKT ANTEriNA CABLE
AND IF YOU USE A CABLE
BOX, TUKE IT TO YOUR
LOCAL PBS CH THEN, , .
PLEASE PRESS CH UP KEY
to start Channel Auto Set.
These on-screen displays will appear in sequence.
• CH AUTO SET PROCEEDING
• CH AUTO SET COMPLETED
Auto Clock Set
Auto Clock Set is performed only when Channel Auto Set is completed in above steps.
to display MAIN MENU.
) Press AT-^
► to select “CLOCK."
to display SET CLOCK screen.
TIME ZONE ADJUST :0
to select "AUTO CLOCK SET,” then
• If Channel Auto Set is not performed, “CH AUTO SET
“AUTO CLOCK SET PROCEEDING" appears.
A to exit.
7/2001 f/ED 12:00PM
SETTING : CH 10
• If your area observes
daylight saving time, but
AUTO CLOCK SET
AUTO CLOCK SET
you would like to turn the
DST feature off, set
DST; OFF (see “Clock"
PLEASE SET CLOCK BY
END ; PRESS CH UP KEY
on pages 12 and 13).
PRESSING ACTION KEY
If time is not correct...
even though your area observes daylight
saving time and DST is set to ON, do
“Time Zone Adjust" steps on page 13.
See next page.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AUTO CLOCK SET
• Auto clock set is performed the first time the unit is turned off each day. If used, a cable box must be left on
and tuned to the PBS channel at the time the unit power is turned off if you want auto clock set to be done.
• It using a DSS receiver, it must be turned off for auto clock set.
• If a Cable Box or DSS receiver is connected to the unit via AudtoA/ideo Jacks, an RF coaxial cable must
also be connected for auto clock set and channel auto set features.
• If for any reason the time is changed manually, automatic time correction will not occur.