GE 50490 GE Gradual Lamp Dimmer with Touch Control User Manual
Gradual light dimmer, Usted
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Gradual Light Dimmer
For indoor use only. Use a standard
incandescent bulb rated at 150W or less.
1. Unplug lamp. Screw unit into lamp
2. Tighten brass screw on socket securely
to metal lamp socket.
3. Insert incandescent bulb.
4 Plug in lamp and turn lamp switch on. If
lamp is 3-woy, set to highest setting.
5. Touch any metal portion of lamp
repeatedly to step through high,
medium, low and off light level settings.
6. To activate automatic gradual dimming, first
select desired starting light level (see step 5). Press
socket doze button once Doze indicator light will turn on. The lamp
will gradually dim o/er 30 minutes and then turn off.
7. Lamp can be turned on after doze Q/cle by using touch feature (see
step 5) or by toggling lamp swiitch.
bulb in base-up
Is a trademark of the General Electric Company
and is used under license to Jasco Products
Company LLC, 10 E. Memorial Rd., Oklahoma City.
This Jasco product comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
5M90-2 IN ra/. 8/6/07