Assembly instructions, Frame parts, Step 1- tent set up – Giga Tent FT 018 User Manual
Page 2: Pole diagram
Long Eave Pole (X 2)
Corner and Center Pole (X 6)
Main Poles (x2)
Center Pole (x1)
(Attached to tent)
Step 1- TENT SET UP
(see diagram on following page)
Corner and Center Poles
To prolong the life of your tent floor we suggest using a ground cloth cut slightly smaller than the floor of your tent and that you select
a clean level area for your campsite.
1) Spread the tent body out on the ground.
2) Fully open all of the poles.
3) Carefully thread 2 Main Fiberglass Poles through the red diagonal pole sleeves at top of tent (Figure A). Secondly, thread Center
pole through red center pole sleeve at top of tent.
4) Secure the top of tent with the ties to the poles (Figure B).
5) Insert all fiberglass pole ends into the corresponding hubs that have the extra internal cylinder (Figure C).
6) Starting on one of the center sides, insert 1 of the shorter Steel Center Poles into the bottom opening of the Center Eave Hub. Insert
bottom of pole into pin at bottom of tent. Repeat process on the opposite side of the tent. (Figure D)
7) Starting at one corner, insert one of the shorter Steel Corner Poles into the bottom opening of the Corner Eave Hub (Figure C). Insert
bottom of pole into pin at bottom of tent. Repeat process on all corners of the tent. (Figure D)
8) Starting at one end, insert 1 of the horizontal Long Eave Steel Poles into the larger end opening of the Corner Eave Hub. Repeat
process on the opposite end of the tent. (Figure C)
9) Attach all of the pole clips to all steel poles (Figure E).
10) Stake the tent down through the bottom corner rings and also through nylon loops located at the bottom center of each side of the tent
(Figure F and G).
Steel Pole Hubs