Assembly instructions, Frame parts, Step 1- tent set up – Giga Tent FT 020 User Manual
LegPole (X 4)
Steel Pole Hubs
Main Pole (x2)
Side Pole (x2)
Eave Pole (x4)
(Attached to tent)
Step 1- TENT SET UP
To prolong the life of your tent floor we suggest using a ground cloth cut slightly smaller than the floor of your tent and that you select
a clean level area for your campsite.
1) Spread the tent body out on the ground.
2) Fully open all of the poles (NOTE: Poles and hubs are color coded for easier assembly).
3) Carefully thread the 2 Main poles through the pole sleeves that cross over the top of the roof of tent (Figure A).
4) Carefully thread the 4 Eave poles through the perimeter pole sleeves of tent (Figure B).
5) Insert both ends of the Main poles into the Corner Hubs that have the extra internal cylinder and matching color code (Figure C).
6) Starting in one corner insert the end of the Eave Pole into the Corner Hub that has the extra internal cylinder and matching color code
(Figure D) and work around the perimeter of the roof moving from one Eave Pole to the next.
7) Insert the end of one of the Steel Poles into one of the Corner Hubs with matching color code (Figure E) and then insert the pin located
on a ring at the bottom of the tent into the end of the steel pole (Figure F) and repeat for the other Steel Poles. NOTE: the hubs
attached to the steel poles should be located toward the top.
8) Thread the Side Poles through the pole sleeves located below the eave poles on the sides of the tent (Figure G).
9) Insert the ends of the Side Poles into the hubs attached to the steel leg poles (Figure H).
10) Attach the pole clips to the Steel Poles (Figure I).
11) Stake the tent down through the nylop loops on the sides of the tent with Heavy Duty Stakes (Figure J) and stake the tent down on the
center front and center back of the tent through the nylon loops with Standard Stakes (Figure K).
TENT SET UP DIAGRAM