Assembly instructions, Frame parts, Step 1- tent set up – Giga Tent MT 011 User Manual
Step 1- TENT SET UP
To prolong the life of your tent floor we suggest using a ground cloth cut slightly smaller than the floor of your tent and that you select
a clean level area for your campsite.
1) Spread the tent body out on the ground.
2) Fully open both of the poles.
3) Carefully thread each pole through the pole sleeves located on top of the roof of tent (Figure A).
5) Starting with one pole, insert the pole end into the corner strap grommet located on bottom corner of tent. Be sure to insert end into
grommet closest to tent (Figure B). Bend pole and insert opposite end into the long side adjacent corner of tent (Figure C).
NOTE: unlike many dome tents which cross the poles at the center top, this tent has relatively parallel pole sleeves construction.
Repeat for other pole on the other sleeve and corners. Your tent should now be erect.
6) Attach all of the pole clips to the poles (Figure D).
7) Tie the straps onto the poles (Figure E).
8) Stake the tent down (Figure F).
TENT SET UP DIAGRAM