Operating tips, Clean the lint filter, Load the dryer properly – Maytag INTELLIDRY D-5 User Manual
Page 5: Add a fabric softener sheet, Check the moisture monitor
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Clean the Lint Filter...
after each load.
• to shorten drying time.
• to operate more energy efficiently.
NOTE: I>¬ operate the dryer without the lint filter in place.
Load the Dryer Properly...
• by placing only one wash load in the dryer at
• avoid very small loads or mixing heavyweight and
• when only one or two articles need drying, add a
few similar items to improve tumbling and drying
Add A Fabric Softener Sheet...
(If So Desired}
after loading the dryer.
• to control static cling.
• before the load becomes warm. This helps prevent greasy-looking softener stains.
• and remove any used softener sheets from the dryer to prevent greasy-looking softener stains.
Check the Moisture Monitor...
Indicator lights in the moisture monitor will display
when an IntelliDry cycle is in operation. The top light
will blink on and off. As loads dry, there will be longer
pauses between each blink. No lights will display during
The bottom light in the monitor will remain on until the
cool down portion of the cycle starts. During cool down
the dryer continues to tumble the load in unheated air to
help minimize wrinkling.
NOTE: The top monitor light may not blink when
ymall loads of heavy, bulky items are dried, such as
targe rugs or sweaters.