About this guide, Disclaimer, Safety notes – ILUMINARC Ilumipod™ 36g2 IP User Manual
Page 2: Contact, What is included
Ilumipod™ 36g2 IP QRG
The Ilumipod™ 36g2 IP Quick Reference Guide (QRG) has basic product
information such as connection, mounting, menu options, and DMX values.
Download the User Manual fr
The information and specifications contained in this QRG are subject to
change without notice.
· DO NOT open this product. It contains no user-serviceable parts.
· To eliminate unnecessary wear and improve its lifespan, during periods
of non-use completely disconnect the product from power via breaker
or by unplugging it.
· DO NOT look at the light source when the product is on.
· CAUTION: This product’s housing is hot when lights are operating.
· Mount this product in a location with adequate ventilation, at least
50 cm (20 in) from adjacent surfaces.
· DO NOT leave any flammable material within 50 cm of this product
while operating or connected to power.
· DO NOT submerge the product below 1 m (IP67) for more than
30 minutes. Regular outdoor operation is fine.
· USE a safety cable when mounting this product overhead.
· DO NOT operate this product if the housing, lenses, or cables appear
· DO NOT connect this product to a dimmer or rheostat.
· ONLY connect this product to a grounded and protected circuit.
· ONLY use the hanging/mounting bracket to carry this product.
· In the event of a serious operating problem, stop using immediately.
· The maximum ambient temperature is 113 °F (45 °C). Do not operate
this product at higher temperatures.
Outside the U.S., United Kingdom, Ireland, or Mexico contact your
distributor to request support or return a product. Visi
for contact information.
· Ilumipod™ 36g2 IP
· Power Input Cord
· Data Input/Output Cord
· Warranty Card
· Quick Reference Guide
The Ilumicode addresser is required for product configuration