Portable dishwasher, Connecting a portable, Disconnecting a portable – Maytag MDB6100AWB User Manual
Page 5: Removing the upper rack
Connecting a portable
1. Turn on the faucet at the sink until the
water runs hot. Turn off the faucet.
2. Pull the connector from the recess in
the back of the dishwasher.
3. Press down on the thumb release and
lift the connector onto the faucet.
4. Remove pressure from the thumb
release and tug slightly on the connec-
tor to be sure it is securely in place.
5. Turn the hot water on full force.
6. Check that the sink drain is open so
water from the dishwasher can drain
7. Pull the electrical cord from the recess.
Plug it into a properly grounded outlet.
8. Select the proper cycle and options for
the load and start the dishwasher.
1. Be sure to turn the water supply off and
press the pressure release button
BEFORE removing the connector.
2. Press down on the thumb release and
remove the connector from the faucet.
3. Push the connector and hoses back
into the cabinet recess.
4. Unplug the electrical cord and push it
back into the cabinet recess.
Removing the Upper
The upper rack can be removed when tall
or oversized items need to be loaded into
the lower rack.
Roll the upper rack 1/3 to 1/2 of the
Remove the plastic rack stop from the
end of each track. To remove each
plastic rack stop, push inward
(towards the rack) on the ridged area
of the rack stop. The rack stop will
snap open and can be easily removed
by pulling straight out. Take care to
support the track while removing rack
Roll the rack all the way out of the
track and remove from the dishwash-
Reverse the above procedure to
replace the upper rack into the dish-