Consumer support, Limited 1-year warranty – Honeywell 88080 User Manual
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
What does this warranty cover?
- Any defect in materials or workmanship in the manufactured
- Missing parts for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase
What does this warranty not cover?
- Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the
- Improper installation.
- Failure of the product if it is abused, misused, altered or
used in any manner not in accordance with manufacturer’s
- Products that are used for a commercial purpose.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods, power
surges or acts of God.
- Any service to the product
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible
defects with this appliance, its installation or repair.
For how long after the original purchase?
- One (1) year.
How do I make a return?
Return to the retailer from which it was
purchased, along with a copy of the store
receipt within the given period of time allowed
for returns by the retailer (i.e. 90 days). After
this period of time, contact TTI Appliances at
1 (800) 579-7990 for further instructions.
This warranty excludes any cost of shipping to
and from TTI Appliances.
How does state or province law relate to this
-This warranty is extended to the original
purchaser only for products purchased for
household use within the country of purchase.
Some states and provinces do not allow
the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you
may also have other rights which vary
from state to state or province to province.
-Exclusion of implied warranties: Except
where prohibited or restricted by law,
there are no warranties, whether express,
oral or statutory which extend beyond the
description on the face hereof, including
specifically the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular
11100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 560
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please complete and return warranty registration card.
Questions? How to contact:
(Monday – Friday 8:30 AM –
5:30 PM PST)