FilterStream V2100 User Manual
I M P O R T A N T S A F E G U A R D S
When using electrical appliances, always follow
basic precautions, including the following:
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire,
electrical shock or injury:
• Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children. Do not
allow this vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy.
• Do not use without bowl and filters in place.
Clean bowl, pre-filter, filter cover, and foam filter
(or optional HEPA filter) after picking up any
perishable food items.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not
put unit or charging base in water or other liquid.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking,
such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
• Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the vacuum
as they may damage the vacuum and the filters.
• Do not use to pick up toxic substances,
flammable or combustible liquids, such as
gasoline, or operate in the presence of explosive
or flammable fumes. Although this vacuum is
designed to pick up liquids, only the nozzle end
of the bowl should be placed in a liquid. Do not
immerse the entire vacuum in any liquid.
• Do not operate in the presence of explosives
and/or flammable fumes or liquids.
• Do not unplug the charger by pulling on the
cord. Never carry the charger or base by the
cord or yank to disconnect from an outlet;
instead, grasp the charger and pull to
disconnect. Do not pull cord around sharp
edges or corners.
• Do not allow the cord to hang over the edge of
a table or counter or touch hot surfaces. The
vacuum should be placed or mounted away from
sinks and hot surfaces.
• The use of an extension cord is not
recommended. Only plug the charger into a
standard electrical outlet (120V/60 Hz).
• Use only the charger supplied with this unit to
recharge this vacuum.
• Do not attempt to use the charger with any