Before you start, Preface, Safety information – GE H855 User Manual
BEFORE YOU START
Thank you for purchasing GE digital cameras.
Please read this manual carefully and keep it in a
safe place for future reference.
© Copyright 2007 General Imaging Company All
No part of this publication may be reproduced,
transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval sys-
tem, or translated into any language or computer
language, in any form, by any means, without
the prior written permission of General Imaging
All trademarks mentioned in this manual are used
for identification purposes only and may be prop-
erties of their respective owners.
Please read the following important information
carefully before using the product.
• Do not take apart or attempt to service the
• Do not drop or knock the camera. Improper
handling may damage the product.
• Turn off the camera before inserting or removing
the battery and memory card.
• Use only the type of battery and charger that
came with your camera. Using other types of
batteries or chargers may damage the camera
and invalidate the warranty.
• When using Li-ion batteries in this product,
ensure that they are inserted correctly. Inserting
the batteries upside down can cause damage to
the camera and possibly start a fire.
• Do not touch the camera lens.