Error messages – GE H855 User Manual
• The memory card is not inserted.
• The memory card is not formatted. (See P.60)
• The memory card is full and cannot store any new images.
• The memory card is write-protected.
• The picture is not captured correctly.
• The picture is damaged.
• There are no images in the memory card or in the internal
• The lens is probably stuck and the camera will power off
• Unexpected error encountered.
No sound file
• There are no audio files in the memory card or in the inter-
Image cannot be saved
• The write protection switch in the memory card is set to
the “LOCK” position.