For your safety – Iiyama MA203DT D User Manual
FOR YOUR SAFETY
STOP OPERATING THE MONITOR WHEN YOU SENSE TROUBLE
If you notice any abnormal phenomena such as smoke, strange sounds or fumes, unplug the
monitor and contact your dealer or iiyama service center immediately. Further use may be dangerous
and can cause fire or electric shock.
NEVER REMOVE THE CABINET
High voltage circuits are inside the monitor. Removing the cabinet may expose you to the danger of
fire or electric shock.
DO NOT PUT ANY OBJECT INTO THE MONITOR
Do not put any solid objects or liquids such as water into the monitor. In case of an accident, unplug
your monitor immediately and contact your dealer or iiyama service center. Using the monitor with
any object inside may cause fire, electric shock or damage.
INSTALL THE MONITOR ON A FLAT, STABLE SURFACE
The monitor may cause an injury if it falls or is dropped.
DO NOT USE THE MONITOR NEAR WATER
Do not use the monitor where water may be splashed or spilt on the monitor as it may cause fire
or electric shock.
OPERATE UNDER THE SPECIFIED POWER SUPPLY
Be sure to operate the monitor only with the specified power supply. Use of an incorrect voltage
will cause malfunction and may cause fire or electric shock.
Do not install the monitor where sudden temperature changes may occur, or in humid, or dusty or
smoky areas as it may cause fire, electric shock or damage. You should also avoid areas where
the sun shines directly on the monitor.
DO NOT PLACE THE MONITOR IN A HAZARDOUS POSITION
The monitor may topple and cause injury if not suitably located. Please also ensure that you do not
place any heavy objects on the monitor, and that all cables are routed such that children may not
pull the cables and possibly cause injury.
1 FOR YOUR SAFETY
PROTECT THE CABLES
Do not pull or bend the power cable and signal cable. Do not place the monitor or any other heavy
objects on the cables. If damaged, the cables may cause fire or electric shock.
ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
It is advisable not to operate the monitor during a heavy thunder storm as the continual breaks in
power may cause malfunction. It is also advised not to touch the plug in these circumstances as
it may cause electric shock.