User safety guide, Important safety instructions – continued – Iluv i1055 User Manual
PORTABLE DVD PLAYER V10M10_IM_EN_09182006
USER SAFETY GUIDE
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – CONTINUED
10. CLEANING - The appliance should be cleaned with a dry cloth.
11. NONUSE PERIODS - The power cord of the appliance should be unplugged from the
outlet when the appliance is to be left unused for an extended period of time.
12. OBJECT and LIQUID ENTRY - Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and
liquids are not spilled into the device’s openings.
13. CARTS AND STANDS - The appliance should be used only with a
cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer. An appliance
and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops,
excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and
cart combination to overturn
14. DAMAGE REQUIRING SERVICE - The appliance should be serviced by qualified service
The power-supply cord or plug has been damaged.
Objects have fallen into, or liquid has been spilled into the appliance’s apertures.
The appliance has been exposed to rain.
The appliance has been dropped and suffered damage.
The appliance does not appear to operate normally, or exhibits a change in
15. SERVICING - The user should not attempt to service the appliance beyond what is
described in the user's operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to
qualified service professional.
16. BATTERY USAGE – To prevent battery leakage, which may result in bodily injury,
property damage or damage to the unit, follow these instructions:
Install all batteries correctly according to the polarity (+ -) as marked on the unit.
Do not mix old and new batteries, carbon and alkaline, etc.
Remove batteries from the unit when the device will not be used for an
extended period of time.
17. LEAD AND MERCURY - This product may contain lead and/or mercury. Disposal of these
materials may be regulated by your local authorities due to environmental considerations.
For more detailed disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or
the EIA (Electronic Industries Alliance) – http://www.eiae.org
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the condition that
this device does not cause harmful interference.
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.