Lennox Hearth C820S User Manual
RELEASE YOUR JABRA
Jabra C820s stereo headphones
• Read these instructions carefully
• Do not expose the headset or any of its supplied parts to rain or other liquids.
• Always store the Jabra C820s with power oﬀ and safely protected.
• Do not use the headphones near water
• Avoid storage at extreme temperatures (above 65°C/149°F – including direct
sunlight – or below -10°C/14°F). This can shorten battery life and may aﬀect
operation. High temperatures may also degrade performance.
• Clean only with a dry cloth
• WARNING: Using the headphones at high volume may result in permanent
hearing loss. If you experience ringing in your ears, reduce the volume or
discontinue using the headphones. With continued use at high volume,
your ears may become accustomed to the sound level, which may result in
permanent damage to your hearing. Keep the volume at a safe level. Using
headphones while operating a motor vehicle, motorcycle, watercraft or bicycle
may be dangerous, and is illegal in some countries. Check your local laws. Use
caution while using your headphones when you are engaging in any activity
that requires your full attention. While engaging in any such activity, removal
of the speakers from your ear area or turning oﬀ your headphones will keep
you from being distracted, so as to avoid accident or injury.
Jabra (GN Netcom) warrants this product against all defects in material and
workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. The
conditions of this warranty and our responsibilities under this warranty are as
• The warranty is limited to the original purchaser.
• A copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase is required
• The warranty is void if the serial number, date code label or product label
is removed, or if the product has been subject to physical abuse, improper
installation, modiﬁcation, or repair by unauthorized third parties.
• The responsibility of Jabra (GN Netcom) products shall be limited to the
repair or replacement of the product at its sole discretion.
• Any implied warranty on Jabra (GN Netcom) products is limited to one year
from the date of purchase on all parts, including any cords and connectors.
• Speciﬁcally exempt from any warranty are limited-life consumable
components subject to normal wear and tear, such as microphone
windscreens, ear cushions, decorative ﬁnishes, batteries, and other accessories.
• Jabra (GN Netcom) is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages
arising from the use or misuse of any Jabra (GN Netcom) product.
• This warranty gives you speciﬁc rights and you may have other rights which
vary from area to area.
• Unless otherwise instructed in the User Manual, the user may not, under
any circumstances, attempt to perform service, adjustments or repairs on
this unit, whether in or out of warranty. It must be returned to the purchase
point, factory or authorized service agency for all such work.
13. Certiﬁcation and safety approvals
Conforms to the provisions on the Radio Regulations of China.
Republic of Korea
Certiﬁed under the provisions of Regulations on Certiﬁcation of Information
and Communication Equipment by Director General of Radio Research
Laboratory (Ministry of Information and Communication)
Approved by The Directorate General of Telecommunications (Ministry of
Transportation and Communications).
Approved by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) for
sale and use in Singapore.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject
to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful
interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This product is CE marked according to the provisions of the R & TTE
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
and any use of such marks by GN Netcom is under license. Other trademarks
and trade names are those of their respective owners.