Using an usb device, Recording to usb - more you can do – LG HT924SF User Manual
Compatible USB Devices
• MP3 Player : Flash type MP3 player.
• USB Flash Drive : Devices that support USB2.0 or USB1.1.
• The USB function of this unit does not support all USB devices.
USB device requirement
• Devices which require additional program installation when you have connected it to a
computer, are not supported.
Look out for the follows.
• Do not extract the USB device while in operation.
• For a large capacity USB, it may take longer than a few minute to be searched
• To prevent data loss, back up all data.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device is not recognized.
• Using NTFS file system is not supported. (Only FAT(16/32) file system is supported.
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
• External HDD, Card readers, Locked devices, or hard type usb devices are not supported.
• USB port of the unit cannot be connected to PC. The unit can not be used as
a storage device.
Recording to USB - more you can do
Recording Music file in disc source to USB
One track recording
If the USB recording is played during playback of the CD, the one track/ file would be recording
into the USB.
Using an USB device
1 Connect the USB device to the USB port of the unit.
2. Select the USB function
3 Select a file you want to play