Troubleshooting – NeoDigits.com NeoDigits Helios H4000 User Manual
Possible Cause and Solution
Can not play Disc
Picture distorted or loss of
No Disc / Wrong Disc
Can not display picture as full
Can not select a chapter
Remote Control does not
1. Ensure the power lead is firmly connected to the player and plugged
into the socket fully.
2. Switch the power on
1. Switch the power on.
2. The Disc type is not supported by the player or is seriously damaged.
Only use discs that can be played by this player
3. Wrong side of disc place the disc on the tray with printed side
4. Restriction of Disc level. Cancel the restriction.
5. Condensation on the laser lense. Switch on the player without any
disc loaded and allow to Warm up for 1-2 hours.
1.The TV Video Input state is incorrect. Adjust the TV to AV/S-Video
/Component or HDMI depending on which player output is being
2. Video output settings from player are incorrect for the TV / Display.
3. Damaged Media clean the disc
1. The output settings of the DVD player are not matched with the
input settings of the TV / Display. Recheck both player and TV
2. Damaged or poor quality media clean or replace the disc
3. Connect the DVD player directly to the TV set.
The disc could be dirty or damaged. Please clean or replace the disc
1. Reset the display mode of the TV
2. Select the corresponding screen mode on the DVD player setting
Some discs are disabled from selecting an individual chapter
1. Obstacle between the remote control and receiving window - point
the remote to the player directly i.e. get a clear line of sight.
2. The remote control batteries have the wrong polarity or low power.
Please reload or replace the batteries
1. Check the TV or Amplifier equipment to make sure it is turned on.
2. The volume control has been set to minimum or MUTE has
been turned on.
There is no audio output when the player is paused, in Step mode,
slow motion, FF or FR status.