Numark Industries NUMARK DM1001X User Manual
C U E S E C T I O N
11. Cue Assign Toggle is used to route pre-fader
channel audio to the Cue Monitor Section.
12. The Program Mix controls the mix of C u e and
Program audio in the headphones so that beats can
be matched exactly and segues are smooth when a
song is cued.
13. The Headphone Volume control sets the level
for you headphones.
14. The Headphone Jack is used to connect
headphones with a standard 1/4" stereo plug.
15. The Stereo Master Fader controls the overall
16. Stereo Output Level Indicator. This fast,
accurate stereo meter tracks the output level. It's OK to
be occasionally "in the red" as long as +5dB or +8dB
aren't constantly lit. Set the crossover, equalizer and
power amp inputs to avoid distortion at each step in the
audio chain. Proper attention to the meter results in the
punchiest possible sound without audible distortion.
17. Power Switch and Power-On LED.
DM1001X/DM1002X FRONT PANEL DIAGRAM...
1. Microphone Jack for a 1/4” Microphone connector.
2. Crossfader Curve Adjust Switch
Postition- Right: The crossfader creates a short cut to bring in the opposing
track to full volume prior to the mid point in the fader.
Position-L e f t :
The crossfader creates a standard cut to bring in the opposing
track to full volume at
the mid point in the fader.
3. Headphone Jack for connecting headphones with a standard 1/4" stereo plug.
Numark - The Proven Leader in DJ Technology
©1998 Numark Industries