Numark Industries NUMARK DM1001X User Manual
DM1001X/DM1002X REAR PANEL DIAGRAM...
REAR PANEL: INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
6 5 6
1. Power Connection. Plug your power adapter in
here. See safety precautions on page 3 for proper
treatment of the power cord.
2. GND is the grounding lug for all turntables. Always
use this connection (your turntable cable should have a
3. The Stereo Main Outputs are low-impedance
RCA connectors controlled by the Master fader.
4. The Record Outputs are designed to be hooked
up to your tape deck’s input jacks.
5. The Phono Inputs use unbalanced RCA jacks.
Your input signal is fed directly to your mixer’s high-
quality RIAA phono pre-amplifiers so use this position
only for moving magnet cartridges. Line level sources
will overload the sensitive phono pre-amps and will
sound very bad, so always be sure to toggle the
line/phono switch over to line before connection of line
6. The Phono/Line Inputs are unbalanced RCA
jacks. The Line Input is selected with the
Line/Phono Input switch above it.
You can connect stereo audio from HiFi VCRs, cassette
and reel-to-reel tape decks, DAT machines, CD players,
laser discs, tuners, even synthesizers or other mixing
N O T E : Plug mono audio sources into both Left and
Right inputs using a “Y” cable connector.
Warning: make sure the LINE/PHONO input
switch is set to line before playing any line
input level devices through your mixer
8. Line/Phono Input switch. Use this to allow line
level equipment to be plugged into your phono inputs.
Numark - The Proven Leader in DJ Technology
©1998 Numark Industries