Northern Modular Telephone User Manual
Meridian modular telephone user guide
Meridian Modular Telephone User Guide
This Nortel documentation is protected by copyright. It may not be copied in any form or medium except pursuant to the
Nortel License to Copy Documentation ("License").
If a License has been purchased, it will be enclosed with this copy of Nortel documentation.
Information is subject to change without notice. Northern Telecom reserves the right to make changes in design or
components as progress in engineering and manufacturing may warrant.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC rules, and the radio interference regulations of Industry Canada.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the
instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required
to correct the interference at their own expense.
SL-1 and Meridian 1 are trademarks of Northern Telecom.
© 1998 Northern Telecom
All rights reserved
- Title Page
- Introducing your Meridian 1 telephone
- Modular options
- The basics of using your telephone
- Special features
- Auto Dial
- Automatic Answerback
- Call Pickup (for M-1)
- Call Pickup Network Wide
- Ringing Number Pickup
- Directed Call Pickup by Group Number (Group Pickup...
- Directed Call Pickup by Directory Number (DN Picku...
- Call Pickup (MSL 100)
- Call Pickup using feature access codes
- Answering a Call in Another Call Pickup Group
- Directed Call Pickup in Another Call Pickup Group
- Directed Call Pickup on Specific Extension in Anot...
- Auto Dial Transfer
- Attendant Recall
- Call Transfer
- Call Forward
- Call Forward and Busy Status
- Call Forward - Internal
- Electronic Lock
- Electronic Lock Network Wide (not available on the...
- Remote Call Forward
- Call Join (not available on the MSL-100)
- Call Park
- Call Park - Networkwide
- Call Page
- Call Page - Network Wide
- Call Waiting
- Calling Number
- Charge/Forced Charge
- Centrex/Exchange Line Switchhook Flash
- M1 Display/MSL-100 Inspect
- Forced Camp-on
- Group Hunt
- Group Call
- Hot Line
- Make Busy
- Malicious Call Trace
- On Hold on Loudspeaker (M2008HF and M2616 only)
- Held Call Clearing
- Privacy Release
- Radio Paging
- Ring Again
- Ring Again On No Answer
- Set-based Administration Enhancements
- Speed Call
- Speed Call on Private Lines
- System Speed Call
- Stored Number
- Timed Reminder Recall
- Enhanced Override
- Priority Override
- Voice Call
- Hospitality features
- SPRE Code and FFCs