Important safety instructions – Teac DS-H01DIGITAL DOCKING STATION 3D0806920B User Manual
Do not expose this apparatus to drips or splashes .
Do not place any objects filled with liquids, such
as vases, on the apparatus .
Do not install this apparatus in a confined space
such as a book case or similar unit .
The apparatus draws nominal non-
operating power from the AC outlet
with its POWER or STANDBY/ON
switch not in the ON position .
The apparatus should be located
close enough to the AC outlet so that you can
easily grasp the power cord plug at any time .
The appliance coupler is used as the disconnect
device, the disconnect device shall remain readily
If the product uses batteries (including a battery
pack or installed batteries), they should not be
exposed to sunshine, fire or excessive heat .
Caution should be taken when using earphones or
headphones with the product because excessive
sound pressure (volume) from earphones or
headphones can cause hearing loss .
1) Read these instructions .
2) Keep these instructions .
3) Heed all warnings .
4) Follow all instructions .
5) Do not use this apparatus near water .
6) Clean only with dry cloth .
7) Do not block any ventilation openings . Install in
accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions .
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized
or grounding-type plug . A polarized plug has two
blades with one wider than the other . A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong . The wide blade or the third
prong are provided for your safety . If the provided
plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an
electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet .
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or
pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
the apparatus .
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by
the manufacturer .
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or
table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus . When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over .
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or
when unused for long periods of time .
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel .
Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply
cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture,
does not operate normally, or has been dropped .