Assembly – Weider WEBE0878.0 User Manual
Open the Front and Rear Legs (1, 2, 3), and
push down on the Link Bars (10, 11, 12) so
that they are straight across as shown.
Before beginning assembly, make sure
that you understand the information in
the box above.
Before beginning assembly, carefully read the
following information and instructions:
• To hire an authorized service technician to
assemble the inversion system in your home, call
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Because of its weight and size, the inversion sys-
tem should be assembled in the location where it
will be used. Make sure that there is enough
clearance to walk around the inversion system as
you assemble it.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
materials until assembly is completed.
• For help identifying small parts, see the PART
IDENTIFICATION CHART on page 5.
• As you assemble the inversion system, make sure
that all parts are oriented as shown in the draw-
• Tighten all parts as you assemble them, unless
instructed to do otherwise.
• Assembly requires the following tools:
the included hex key(s)
two adjustable wrenches
one rubber mallet
one standard screwdriver
one Phillips screwdriver
Assembly will be more convenient if you have a
socket set, a set of open-end or closed-end
wrenches, or a set of ratchet wrenches.
Make Assembly Easier
This manual is designed to ensure that the
inversion system can be assembled successfully
by almost anyone. Most people find that if they
set aside plenty of time, assembly goes smoothly.