Group definitions frame, How to add categories to a category group – 8e6 Technologies Enterprise Reporter ER HL/SL User Manual
Group Definitions frame
The Group Definitions frame displays to the right in the Category Groupings
window. In this frame you define a category group by specifying which categories
will belong to that group.
How to add Categories to a Category Group
1. Select a category group from the Group Name pull-down menu. Any categories
previously entered display in the list box in this frame. (For evaluation purposes
select “Pornography/Adult Content” as the only category in this category
2. Click the Add To Group button to open the Add To Group pop-up box:
Add To Group
3. Select a category from the pop-up box by clicking on your choice to highlight it.
TIP: To select multiple categories, press the Ctrl key on your keyboard and then click on
categories to highlight them.
4. Click the Add To Group button in the pop-up box to specify the selected cate-
gories to be added to the Group Definitions frame list box.
5. Click the "X" in the upper right corner of the Add To Group pop-up box to close
it, and to add all selected categories to the list box in the Group Definitions