Product introduction, Remote control – Naxa NGT-20 User Manual
1. POWER: Turn on the product or switch to standby mode.
4. 123/abc: Exchange the enter mode from number and words for the buttons above.
The screen will display “123” or ”abcABC” when you press the button, in
”123” state you could only enter the numbers by the numbers above, and
in ”abcABC” state you could enter all by pressing the button repeatedly.
Keyboard/Mouse: Exchange the enter mode from keyboard and mouse.
Keyboard: you could select the items by the buttons.
Mouse: you should use the buttons to move the mouse on the
screen, and use ENTER button to confirm you selection.
Delete: Delete the previous word you entered.
5. Home: Return to the home menu.
6. Search: Display the search menu.
7. ENTER: Buttons for menu operation.
8. : Display the current operation menu.
9. Return: Return to previous menu.
10. VOL+/-: Volume+/-.
Zoom in: Zoom in the web page.
Zoom out: Zoom out the web page.
11. Fast backward
12. Colour buttons: Spare buttons, no function.
2. MUTE: Press to mute the sound or cancel the mute state.
Press the button repeatedly to enter the numbers,
words and symbols.
3. Buttons for entering numbers and words