Sony A390L2LENSKIT User Manual
ing the shooting
• The lens hood (sold separately) may block the light of the flash. Remove
the lens hood when using the flash.
• When using the flash, shoot the subject at a distance of 1 m (3.3 feet) or
• When shooting indoors or shooting nightscapes, you can use slow sync to
shoot a brighter image of people and backgrounds.
• You can use rear sync to shoot a natural image of the trail of a moving
subject such as a moving bicycle or a walking person.
• Do not hold the camera by grabbing the flash emitter.
• Shooting conditions required to prevent shadows from appearing on an image vary,
depending on the lens.
• When the exposure mode is set to AUTO or Scene Selection, the
(Rear sync.), and (Wireless) items cannot be selected.
Does not fire even if it is dark.
Fires if it is dark or against light.
Fires every time you trigger the shutter.
Fires every time you trigger the shutter. Slow sync shooting
allows you to shoot a clear image of both the subject and the
background by slowing the shutter speed.
Fires right before the exposure is completed everytime you
trigger the shutter.
Fires an external flash (sold separately) that is off the camera
and away from it (Wireless flash shooting).