Sunlight Supply Sun System® LEC™ 315 Light Emitting Ceramic Fixture User Manual
Important product information read immediately, Reflector setup technical information guide, Safety first
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION READ IMMEDIATELY
KEEP ORIGINAL PACKAGING – ALL RETURNS NEED TO BE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING
IN ORDER TO AVOID PRODUCT DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING. ANY DAMAGE TO PRODUCTS
NOT IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY. IN ADDITION, FAILURE TO OBSERVE THESE
SAFETY WARNINGS WILL RESULT IN A WAIVER OF ALL LIABILITIES ON SUNLIGHT SUPPLY
, INC. AND WILL VOID ALL WARRANTIES.
• If the exterior of the lamp is damaged, replace lamp immediately.
• Disconnect power before re-lamping.
• When re-lamping, make sure lamp has time to cool before touching.
• Make sure power cord and lamp cord are connected properly.
• Do NOT hang by power cord or lamp cord.
• Do NOT make contact with the interior of the socket while the power is on.
• Do NOT operate the light systems in wet locations.
• Do NOT attempt to open, rewire or reconfigure any components of the light system. It will void the warranty and could cause serious injury or death.
• These products operate at very high temperatures. Keep away from children.
• Do not plug or unplug a lamp cord while the ballast is turned on.
• Glass bottom lens required in reflectors when using metal halide (MH) lamps for ETL listing to apply (fixture must be fully enclosed).
Not required with high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps.
BULB INFORMATION: Proper Bulb Care
Always unplug your ballast and allow your lamp to cool before changing out your lamp. Lamps should be changed out about every year of continuous use to maintain
maximum lumen output. Running a lamp beyond its expected life is not recommended and can cause lamp failure as well as a shift in the output & color spectrum.
(fig. 1a) for attaching the socket on Cone and Parabolic reflectors which do not include the socket. Socket assemblies for these reflectors are sold
separately. Choose from Product No. 903055 or 903060
2. Some reflectors include/accept glass. If the frame is damaged or glass breaks it may be possible to purchased replacement glass or the glass/frame assemblies
separately. Typically people use glass to control air movement through the reflector during air cooling. This also protects/contains the environment of your grow
area. Glass is not required when using HPS lamps for the ETL listing to apply. It is required for MH lamps for this listing to apply. The glass installation process
will vary by reflector type. It is a simple process for all Sun System
reflectors and is many times factory installed.
3. Use an eye bolt or some other means of securely hanging from the ceiling.
4. V-Hangers used to hang the fixture are included with most reflectors
, #701125, Grow Yo Yo’s, #710129, SunGrips
(Fig. 3) or jack chain.
#350205 may be used to adjust the hanging height.
Technical Information Guide