Important precautions, Important safeguards, En g li s h – Nostalgia Electrics TDO150SS User Manual
NEVER immerse appliance or cord in water.
NEVER use near water.
NEVER use an abrasive sponge or cloth on the appliance.
NEVER leave appliance unattended while in use.
NEVER place anything other than what is intended to be cooked in the ceramic cooking pots.
Unplug appliance from outlet when not in use and when cleaning.
DO NOT place appliance in dishwasher.
Keep out of reach of children.
This appliance is NOT A TOY.
10. This appliance is not intended for use by young children nor
the cognitively challenged without supervision.
11. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
1. Read all instructions before operating this appliance.
DO NOT touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
DO NOT use outdoors. FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse cord,
plugs nor appliance in water or any other liquid.
DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, after the
appliance malfunctions, or if it is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return
the appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination,
or to a repair shop for electrical or mechanical adjustment.
The appliance manufacturer does not recommend the use of accessory attachments
other than what is supplied with the unit. They may cause injuries.
When any appliance is used by or near children, adult supervision is strongly recommended.
DO NOT place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, nor in a heated oven.
DO NOT overload wall outlet or extension cords as this
can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
10. This appliance should not be used for purposes other than stated
in the instructions accompanying this appliance.
11. DO NOT leave unit unattended while in use or when plugged into an outlet.
12. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before removing parts for cleaning. Allow to cool
before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.