Caution – Bissell STEAM SHOT 39N7 User Manual
w w w . b i s s e l l . c a
1 - 8 0 0 - 2 6 3 - 2 5 3 5
Steaming/ freshening clothes
Use your Steam Shot to remove wrinkles from
clothes, and “freshen” clothing that has been
stored. Test for color fastness in a hidden area.
If color is affected do not use.
1. Hang clothing from a shower rod or clothes
hook using a sturdy clothes hanger.
2. Fill with cool tap water or distilled/deminer-
3. Connect plug to an appropriate outlet.
4. Attach the fabric steamer tool with pad
5. Press trigger to release steam.
6. Move over fabric taking care not to concen-
trate steam in a single area.
Your Steam Shot is a very versatile tool. Use it to:
Give your houseplants a refreshing cool cloud mist
by using at 12” (30 cm) or more away from plants.
Soften gum or adhesives for easier removal.
Soften glazing putty on windows for easier removal.
Clean sink garbage disposals.
Clean exhaust fan reusable filters (always remove
from fixture before cleaning).
Never tilt the steamer more
than 45° during use as
boiling water could spill
with the steam.
Never attempt this
procedure on the clothing
you are wearing. Burns
Do not add anything except
cool water or you will cause
damage to the heating ele-
ment and void your warranty.