Transition assembly – Wheatheart GHR Augers Intake Hopper User Manual
3. The top tube clamp has a slot to fit around the handle, which is already
welded on the tube.
4. Take the transition flight and slide it onto the lower flight.
5. For continuous flow, make sure that the ends of the lower flight and the
transition flight are butting together. See Figure 2.2.
6. Spin the flight to line up hole on transition flight with the hole in the lower flight
7. Insert 3/8" x 2-1/2" bolt for 8" augers, or 3/8" x 3-1/4" bolt for 10" augers,
1/2” x 4-1/2” for 13” augers and tighten locknut.
2.2. TRANSITION ASSEMBLY
1. Using a lift crane or other lifting equipment, lift lower tube up to a comfortable
2. Make sure transition is vertical to tube. See Figure 2.4.