Step 2- attaching the rain fly, Step 3- extra stability in windy conditions – Giga Tent FT 004 User Manual
Step 2- ATTACHING THE RAIN FLY
12) Open the rain fly and insure it is right side up.
13) Drape the rain fly over the tent body (this will be easier with 2 people) (Figure H).
14) Attach the Velcro located on the underside of the fly around the poles (Figure I).
15) Attach the bungee cords to the ring at the bottom of each pole using the hook provided (Figure J).
Step 3- EXTRA STABILITY IN WINDY CONDITIONS
15) In windy conditions use the extra stakes and guylines to add extra stability (Figure K).
ATTACHING RAIN FLY DIAGRAM
EXTRA STABILITY DIAGRAM
TENT SET UP DIAGRAM