Warranty – Giga Tent FT 004 User Manual
5 Years from date of purchase
WHAT IS COVERED:
Warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
Shall not be responsible for the natural breakdown of materials that occurs inevitably with extended use (e.g., Ultraviolet (UV) light damage
on tents, exhausted zippers), or defects caused by accident, abuse, alteration, animal attack, storm damage, misuse or improper care.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
If after inspection we find that product failed due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair or place the product, at our option,
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Return the product, freight prepaid, to GIGATENT Customer Service Department. For return authorization e-mail our office and obtain an
Authorization number. Authorization numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, and must be obtained within 30 days of ship
date. Returns will be handled in a timely matter. Collect shipments or shipments without return authorization will not be accepted.
If your product needs service or repair due to normal wear and tear, animal attack, accident or some other reason that is not covered under
the warranty, we will provide the necessary service for a reasonable charge, plus shipping and handling. We require that products accepted
for any repair MUST be properly cleaned according to our recommended are instructions. Please send your product or component that
requires repair (e.g. tent fly), postage prepaid, along with a description of what needs attention.
Replacement parts may be ordered online at gigatent.com. Click on “Replacement Parts” and then click on the Replacement Form. All listed
information is required.
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express.
WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC.
This tent meets the flammability requirements of CPIA-84. The fabric may burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The
application of any foreign substance to the product fabric may render the flame resistant properties ineffective.
1. Do not pitch tent near an open flame.
2. Do not leave campfires unattended.
3. Do not allow CHILDREN or ADULTS to use lighted candles, matches or other flame sources in or near tents.
4. Do not use heating, lighting or cooking equipment with open flames in or near tents.
5. Do not use fuel burning/oxygen consuming devices (i.e. heaters, lanterns or other flame sources inside your tent at any time.
6. Do not spray with insecticide.
7. EXTREME CAUTION: Never use any fuel burning/oxygen device, or any device that produces fumes (including stoves, lanterns,
candles, hibachis or heaters) in or around your tent. Inhalation of fumes may result in carbon monoxide poisoning, injury and/ or
1. Always extinguish campfire before leaving area.
2. Exercise care when using electricity and lighting in and near tents.
3. Disassemble and store tent properly after camping to ensure the tent’s longevity.
4. Always use a hammer/mallet when driving stakes into the ground.