Step 2- attaching the rain fly, Step 3- extra stability in windy conditions, Km n l o – Giga Tent FT 021 User Manual
Step 2- ATTACHING THE RAIN FLY
13) Spread open the rain fly and insure it is right side up.
14) Thread Fly Fiberglass Pole through the pole sleeve and drape the rain fly over the tent body (this will be easier with 2 people).
Screen Room of fly must go on the front of tent.
15) Insert the short fiberglass poles into hubs that have the extra internal cylinder and matching color code (Figure K).
16) Insert remaining Steel Poles (with white color code) into color matching hubs and then insert the pins located on rings at the bottom of
the tent into the ends of the steel poles (Figure L).
17) Attach the Velcro located on the underside of the fly around the poles (Figure M).
18) Attach the bungee cords to the ring near the top of each steel pole using the hook provided (Figure N).
19) Stake the fly down (Figure O).
Step 3- EXTRA STABILITY IN WINDY CONDITIONS
20) In windy conditions use the extra stakes and guylines to add extra stability (Figure P).
ATTACHING RAIN FLY DIAGRAM
EXTRA STABILITY DIAGRAM
6 7 8 9
9 9 10