Warning – Giga Tent FT 021 User Manual
KEEP ALL FLAME AND
HEAT SOURCES AWAY
FROM THIS PRODUCT FABRIC
This product was not designed to be left out in the sunlight for extended periods of time.
Prolonged UV exposure will rapidly break down the fabric of this product. UV damage is not
covered under our warranty.
WARNING : NEVER LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED IN TENT.
Keep all Flame and Heat away from tent and tent fabric.
This tent meets flammability requirements of CPAI-84.
THIS TENT IS NOT FIRE PROOF.
IF LEFT IN OPEN FLAME THE TENT WILL BURN.
CAUTION: Never use any fuel-burning or oxygen-consuming devices, or any devices that
produce fumes, including stoves, lanterns, candles, hibachis or heaters in or around your tent.
This can result in carbon monoxide poisoning, injury or death.
WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC.
This tent meets the flammability requirements of CPIA-84. The fabric may burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The
application of any foreign substance to the product fabric may render the flame resistant properties ineffective.
1. Do not pitch tent near an open flame.
2. Do not leave campfires unattended.
3. Do not allow CHILDREN or ADULTS to use lighted candles, matches or other flame sources in or near tents.
4. Do not use heating, lighting or cooking equipment with open flames in or near tents.
5. Do not use fuel burning/oxygen consuming devices (i.e. heaters, lanterns or other flame sources inside your tent at any time.
6. Do not spray with insecticide.
7. EXTREME CAUTION: Never use any fuel burning/oxygen device, or any device that produces fumes (including stoves, lanterns,
candles, hibachis or heaters) in or around your tent. Inhalation of fumes may result in carbon monoxide poisoning, injury and/ or
1. Always extinguish campfire before leaving area.
2. Exercise care when using electricity and lighting in and near tents.
3. Disassemble and store tent properly after camping to ensure the tent’s longevity.
4. Always use a hammer/mallet when driving stakes into the ground.