Assembly instructions, Frame parts, Step 1- tent set up step 2- attaching the rain fly – Giga Tent FT 049 User Manual
(Attached to tent)
Step 1- TENT SET UP
Step 2- ATTACHING THE RAIN FLY
See Diagram on opposite page
9) Open the rain fly and insure it is right side up.
10) Drape the rain fly over the tent body (this will be easier with 2 people)
11) Attach the Velcro located on the underside of the fly around the poles (Figure G).
12) Attach the bungee cords to the ring at the bottom of each corner of tent using the hook provided (Figure H).
To prolong the life of your tent floor we suggest using a ground cloth cut slightly smaller than the floor of your tent and that you select
a clean level area for your campsite.
1) Spread the tent body out on the ground.
2) Fully open all of the poles.
3) Carefully thread Fiberglass Poles through the pole sleeves at top of tent (Figure A).
4) Insert all fibergalss pole ends into the Steel Pole Hubs (on side that has the extra internal cylinder) (Figure B).
5) Starting on one corner, insert the Steel Pole into the larger opening of the steel pole hub (Figure B). Insert pin at bottom of tent into
bottom of pole (Figure C). Repeat process on all corners of the tent.
6) Attach all of the pole clips to all steel poles (Figure D).
7) Stake the tent down through the rings at the ends of the poles (Figure E).
8) Stake the tent down on the nylon loops located at the bottom center of front and back side of the tent (Figure F).
Steel Pole Hubs
TENT SET UP DIAGRAM