CatEye CC-CD300DW [Double Wireless] User Manual
Cateye strada wireless, Cyclocomputer cc-rd300w
12 x 1.75
14 x 1.50
14 x 1.75
16 x 1.50
16 x 1.75
18 x 1.50
18 x 1.75
20 x 1.75
20 x 1-3/8
22 x 1-3/8
22 x 1-1/2
24 x 1
24 x 3/4 Tubular
24 x 1-1/8
24 x 1-1/4
24 x 1.75
24 x 2.00
24 x 2.125
26 x 7/8
26 x 1(59)
26 x 1(65)
26 x 1.25
26 x 1-1/8
26 x 1-3/8
26 x 1-1/2
26 x 1.40
26 x 1.50
26 x 1.75
26 x 1.95
26 x 2.00
26 x 2.10
26 x 2.125
26 x 2.35
26 x 3.00
27 x 1
27 x 1-1/8
27 x 1-1/4
27 x 1-3/8
650 x 20C
650 x 23C
650 x 35A
650 x 38A
650 x 38B
700 x 18C
700 x 19C
700 x 20C
700 x 23C
700 x 25C
700 x 28C
700 x 30C
700 x 32C
700 x 35C
700 x 38C
700 x 40C
29 x 2.1
29 x 2.3
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.Operation is subject to the following
two conditions:(1)This device may not cause harmful interference,and (2)this device
must accept any interference received,including interference that may cause undesired
Modifications The FCC requires the user to be notified that any changes or modifications
made to this device that are not expressly approved by CatEye Co.,Ltd.May void the user
’s authority to operate the equipment.
CATEYE STRADA WIRELESS
U.S. Pat. Nos. 5236759/6957926 Pat./Design Pat. Pending
Copyright© 2007 CATEYE Co., Ltd.
CCRD3W-070727 066600540 4
Clear all data (initialization)
Press the AC button on the back.
Select the desired speed units
” or “
Enter the tire circumference
Enter the tire circumference of your bicycle in mm.
* Refer to the tire circumference reference table.
Set the clock
When MODE is pressed and held, “Displayed
time”, “Hour”, and “Minute” will appear, in
How to install the unit on your bicycle
Preparing the computer
circumference (L) of your bike
To get the most accurate
calibration do a wheel roll out.
W i t h t h e v a l v e s t e m
perpendicular to the ground,
mark the pavement at the valve
stem. With the riders weight
on the bike, roll the wheel one
tire revolution in a straight line
and mark the ground when the
valve stem is perpendicular to
the ground again. Measure the
distance in millimeters. This is
the most accurate wheel
1 Bracket band
5 Sensor rubber pad
6 Bracket rubber pad
7 Nylon ties (x2)
Battery case cover
When the computer is
mounted on the bracket
: Speed unit
: Wheel size icon
: Sensor signal reception icon
WARNING / CAUTION
• Do not concentrate on the computer while riding. Ride safely!
• Install the magnet, sensor, and bracket securely. Check these periodically.
• If a child swallows a battery, consult a doctor immediately.
• Avoid having the computer in direct sunlight for unnecessary or extended periods.
• Do not disassemble the computer.
• Do not drop the computer. Doing so may result in a computer malfunction or damage.
• When using the computer installed on the bracket, change the MODE by pressing on the three dots below
the screen. Pressing hard on other areas can result in malfunction or damage to the computer.
• Tighten the dial on the Flex-Tight bracket by hand only. Over-tightening can damage the bracket
• When cleaning the computer, bracket and sensor, do not use thinners, benzene, or alcohol.
• Dispose of used batteries according to local regulations.
• LCD screen may be distorted when viewed through polarized sunglass lenses.
The sensor was designed to receive signals within a maximum range of 70 cm, to reduce chance of
When adjusting the wireless sensor, note the following:
• Signals cannot be received if the distance between the sensor and the computer is too great.
• The transmission distance may be shorter due to low temperature or low battery.
• Signals can be received only when the back of the computer is facing the sensor.
Interference may occur, resulting in incorrect data, if the computer is:
• Near a TV, PC, radio, motor, or in a car or train.
• Close to a railroad crossing, railway tracks, TV stations and/or radar base.
• Using with other wireless devices in close proximity.
Install the sensor and magnet
Install the magnet
and the magnet
exceed 5 mm.
The distance between the computer
and the sensor must not exceed the
transmission range of 70 cm. The back
of the computer must face the sensor.
Install the sensor
Inside of right front fork
Inside of right front fork
* Install the sensor as close to the upper
part of the front fork as possible.
While supporting it by hand,
push it out as if lifting the front up
Make sure that the back of the computer faces the sensor.
* The computer may not function appropriately on some stem if its back does not
face the sensor as shown in
When attaching the bracket to the handlebar
When attaching the bracket to the stem
Attach the bracket to the stem or handlebar
Remove/install the computer
Round off the cut edge of the
bracket band to prevent injury.
* After installation, rotate the front wheel gently to check that the speed is displayed on the
computer. If the speed is not displayed, check that conditions
, above, have
been done appropriately.
Before using the computer, please thoroughly read this manual and keep it for