CatEye CC-MC200W [Micro Wireless] User Manual
Cateye micro wireless, Warning / caution, Wireless sensor
Before using the computer, please thoroughly read
this manual and keep it for future reference.
Please visit our website, where detailed instruc-
tions with movies are available and the instruction
manual can be downloaded.
Warning / Caution
• Do not concentrate on the computer while riding. Ride safely!
• Install the magnet, sensor, and bracket securely. Check these peri-
• If a child swallows a battery, consult a doctor immediately.
• Do not leave the computer in direct sunlight for a long period of
• Do not disassemble the computer.
• Do not drop the computer to avoid malfunction or damage.
• When using the computer installed on the bracket, change the
MODE by pressing on the four dots below the screen, or by press-
ing on the SSE simultaneously, to start or stop the timer. Pressing
hard on other areas may result in malfunction or damage to the
• Be sure to tighten the dial of the FlexTight™ bracket by hand.
Tightening it strongly using a tool, etc. may damage the screw
• When cleaning the computer, bracket and sensor, do not use thin-
ners, benzene, or alcohol.
• Dispose of used batteries according to local regulations.
• LCD screen may be distorted when viewed through polarized sun-
The sensor was designed to receive signals within a maximum range
of 70 cm, to reduce chance of interference. When adjusting the wire-
less sensor, note the following:
• Signals cannot be received if the distance between the sensor and
the computer is too large. The receiving distance may be short-
ened due to low temperature and exhausted batteries.
• Signals can be received only when the back of the computer is
facing the sensor.
Interference may occur, resulting in incorrect data, if the computer is:
• Near a TV, PC, radio, motor, or in a car or train.
• Close to a railroad crossing, railway tracks, TV stations and/or ra-
• Using with other wireless devices in close proximity.