Neu-F NF.2528 User Manual
Neu-F For the car
neuf • 3300 Corte Malpaso • Camarillo, CA 93012 • 805.388.7171 • 805.388.0030 FAX
REAR TORSION BAR 1 1/8” (28MM)
2012-13 Fiat Abarth
PART # NF.2528
1 – Rear Torsion Bar
1 – 21mm Wrench and Socket
1 – E18 Torx Wrench (External Torx)
1 – Long Handle Ratchet
1 – Torque Wrench
1. Park car on a flat, level surface capable of
supporting the vehicle’s weight on jack and jack
stands. Using the manufacturer’s recommended
lifting point(s), raise rear of vehicle and support
with jack stands. NEVER WORK ON A
VEHICLE SUPPORTED ONLY WITH A JACK!
2. Remove rear passenger side wheel.
3. Generously loosen the 21mm Hex bolt on each
end of the original torsion bar.
4. Using E18 Torx wrench unbolt passenger side
torsion mounting bracket. Then pull out bar from
driver side mount. NOTE: Not the correct tool
but a 14mm box end wrench is possible to use.
©Copyright 2013 NEUSPEED
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part
DOC.NF.2528 Rev. 02.15.2013
5. Insert neuf torsion bar into driver side mount
then reinstall passenger side mount. Center
torsion bar and torque mounting bolts to 108Nm
(80 Ft. Lbs.)
6. Tighten and torque both 21mm Hex bolts to
176Nm (130 Ft Lbs.)
7. Double check installation. Reinstall wheel and
torque to manufactures specification.