Neu-F NF.3001 User Manual
Cat back middle pipe
neuf • 3300 Corte Malpaso • Camarillo, CA 93012 • 805.388.7171 • 805.388.0030 FAX
CAT BACK MIDDLE PIPE
2012-14 Fiat 500 Abarth
PART # NF.3002
1 – Front & Middle Pipe Section
2 – Flange Nut
1 – Band Clamp
1 – 13mm Socket
1 – 15mm Socket
1 – 22mm Wrench
1 – 10mm Socket
1 –11mm Deep Socket
1 – Contact Cleaner or Equivalent
1 – Anti-Seize Compound
1 - WD-40 or Equivalent
1. Park car on a flat, level surface capable of
supporting the vehicle’s weight on jack and jack
stands. Using the manufacturer’s recommended
lifting point(s), raise vehicle and support with
jack stands. NEVER WORK ON A VEHICLE
SUPPORTED ONLY WITH A JACK!
2. Remove lower engine splash pan. Using a 10mm
socket remove the (6) mounting bolts.
3. Spray WD-40 or equivalent on studs at catalytic
converter to down-pipe flange, exhaust hanger
pins and exhaust clamp bolts to ease removal.
4. Using 22mm wrench, remove oxygen sensor.
5. Remove exhaust support bolt at engine oil pan
using 13mm socket.
6. Remove the (2) front exhaust flange nuts using
a 13mm socket.
7. Remove exhaust hanger and disconnect exhaust
at clamp connection just in front of rear axle