Neu-F NF.3000 User Manual
Rear muffler exhaust or race y pipe
neuf • 3300 Corte Malpaso • Camarillo, CA 93012 • 805.388.7171 • 805.388.0030 FAX
REAR MUFFLER EXHAUST OR RACE Y PIPE
2012-14 Fiat 500 Abarth
PART # NF.3001 / NF.3000
1 – Rear Exhaust Section
1 – Pre-Pipe
1 – Pipe Adapter w/ Band Clamp
2 – V Band Clamps
1 – 15mm Socket
1 – 11mm Deep Socket
1 – WD-40 or Equivalent
1 – Contact Cleaner or Equivalent
1 – Anti-Seize Compound
1. Park car on a flat, level surface capable of
supporting the vehicle’s weight on jack and jack
stands. Using the manufacturer’s recommended
lifting point(s), raise rear of vehicle and support
with jack stands. NEVER WORK ON A
VEHICLE SUPPORTED ONLY WITH A JACK!
2. Spray WD-40 or equivalent on exhaust clamp
bolt threads just in front of rear axle beam and
rear exhaust hanger pins to ease removal.
3. Unbolt exhaust clamp and pry off rubber
exhaust hangers from rear “Y” pipe section.
4. Separate “Y” pipe at slip fit and remove from
5. Install supplied adapter and band clamp to
original middle pipe. Do not tighten at this time.
Do not use adapter if installing NEUF Cat
Back Front Pipe.
6. Loosely install pre-pipe to adapter with supplied
“V” band clamp. Use anti-seize compound on “V”
band clamp threads.