Special laundry tips – Maytag MD3000 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Special Laundry Tips
Please follow the care label or manufacturer’s instructions for drying special items. If care label instructions are not
available, use the following information as a guide.
• Follow the care label instructions or dry on the Regular cycle.
Block into shape and be sure it is thoroughly dry before using or storing.
• Dry only one blanket at a time for best tumbling action.
• Be sure it is thoroughly dry before using or storing.
Use the Permanent Press cycle to help minimize wrinkling.
• Dry these in small loads for best results and remove as soon as possible.
Use the Regular cycle to make diapers come out soft and fluffy.
(jackets, sleeping bags,
Use the Regular cycle and a delicate temperature setting.
Place a clean pair of sneakers in the dryer with the item to fluff the down
comforters, etc. Adding a couple of dry towels shortens dry time and
(rug backs, stuffed toys,
certain shoulder pads, etc.)
DO NOT dry on a heat setting. Use the Time Dry/Air Fluff (no-heat) cycle.
Drying a rubber item with heat may damage it or be
a fire hazard.
DO NOT dryer-dry kapok or foam pillows.
Use the Regular cycle.
• Add a couple of dry towels and a pair ot clean sneakers to help the
tumbling action and to fluff the item.
(shower curtains, outdoor
furniture covers, etc.)
• Use the Time Dry/Air Fluff cycle on a Delicate or Air Fluff temperature
depending on the care label instructions.
Avoid Dryer Drying...
Fiberglass Items (curtains, draperies, etc.)
Woolens, unless recommended on the label.
Vegetable or cooking oil soaked items. (See pg.2)