Warning, Save these instructions – SINGER W1977 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needle.
2. Always use proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
3. Do not use bent needles.
4. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break.
5. Switch the sewing machine off (“O”) when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as threading needle, changing nee
dle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot, etc.
6. Always unplug sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any other user ser
vicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual.
7. Never operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS