Cleaning machine, Cleaning your machine, Before storing your machine – SINGER 30518 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Align position pin (1) and
Replace face plate.
To ensure reliability, take a few minutes to keep the machine clean.
• Using the lint brush, remove lint or
- presser bar
- needle bar
- shuttle hook (if there is a lot of lint in
this area, remove the shuttle hook for
- machine surface (if necessary,
dampen a soft cloth and use a mild
soap to clean the surface)
• Remove needle plate and clean
exposed area with a lint brush.
BEFORE STORING YOUR MACHINE
• To disconnect, turn all controls to off (“0”)
position, then remove plug from outlet.
• Unplug foot controller from machine.
• Lower presser foot lifter.
• Turn handwheel to lower needle bar to
the lowest position.
• Place your machine out of reach of
children in safe, dry location.