Connections (notifications), English, Connecting to an antenna or cable – LG OLED65G6P User Manual
• Remove the stand before installing the TV on a
wall mount by performing the stand attachment
• To remove the stand, hold the top and bottom
of stand, then pull it out while also lowering it as
shown in the following illustration.
• To install the wall mount, use the stand
assembly screws to attach the wall mount cover
to the bottom of the product as shown in the
following illustration. (For OLED55/65E6P)
You can connect various external devices to the TV.
Supported external devices are: HD receivers, DVD
players, VCRs, audio systems, USB storage devices,
PC, gaming devices, and other external devices.
For more information on an external device’s
connection, refer to the manual provided with
• If you record a TV program on a DVD recorder or
VCR, make sure to connect the TV signal input
cable to the TV through a DVD recorder or VCR.
For more information about recording, refer to
the manual provided with the connected device.
• The external device connections shown may
differ slightly from illustrations in a manual.
• Connect external devices to the TV regardless
about the order of the TV port.
• If you connect a gaming device to the TV, use the
cable supplied with the gaming device.
• Refer to the external equipment’s manual for
• In PC mode, there may be noise associated
with the resolution, vertical pattern, contrast,
or brightness. If noise is present, change the PC
output to another resolution, change the refresh
rate to another rate, or adjust the brightness and
contrast on the PICTURE menu until the picture
• Depending upon the graphics card, some
resolution settings may not allow the image to
be positioned on the screen properly.
• Some USB Hubs may not work. If a USB device
connected through a USB Hub is not detected,
connect it directly to the USB port on the TV.
• The TV may be capable of operating without a
set-top from a multichannel video programming
Connecting to an Antenna or Cable
Connect an antenna, cable, or cable box to watch
TV. The illustrations may differ from the actual
items and an RF cable is optional.
• Make sure not to bend the copper wire of the RF
• Complete all connections between devices, and
then connect the power cord to the power outlet
to prevent damage to your TV.
• Use a signal splitter to use 2 TVs or more.
• DTV Audio Supported Codec: MPEG,
• Direct ULTRA HD broadcast is unavailable in
areas without an ULTRA HD signal.
• This TV cannot receive ULTRA HD (3840 x 2160
pixels) broadcasts directly because the related
standards have not been confirmed.
(Depending upon model)