Adjusting the image position, Adjusting the focus – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Step 3 Adjust the Image
Adjusting the Image Position
Turn the lens shift dials to adjust the projected image vertically or horizontally.
Called “lens shift,” this adjusts the projected image into position by moving the lens
up, down, left, or right.
Adjusting the Focus
To adjust the focus, turn the focus ring.
• Instead of adjusting where the image is projected, you can also move the image itself.
• You can fine-tune the image position by turning the upper part of the upper lens shift
dial or the lower part of the lower lens shift dial.
(1) Turning upper lens shift dial clockwise:
Moves the image down.
(2) Turning upper lens shift dial counterclockwise: Moves the image up.
(3) Turning lower lens shift dial clockwise:
Moves the image left.
(4) Turning lower lens shift dial counterclockwise:
Moves the image right.
For details on lens shift, refer to “Lens Shift Function” (
Vertical lens shift dial
Horizontal lens shift dial