Connections, Before operating this set) – Panasonic TX-29F155A User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Before Operating This Set)
■ Connecting the Plug to the Wall Outlet
• Mains plug types vary between countries. The mains plug shown at left
L-i n[ may therefore not be the type fitted to your set.
How to Turn the Power On
Press the Power switch on Television to turn the set on. (See page
( Connections ^
■ How to connect the “AV1,2,3 or 4” Input Terminals
1. When an S-Video cable is connected to the S-Video terminal, the Video input will be automatically switched
off for the AV mode.
2. When a Monaural VCR is used, connect the Monaural Audio cable to the Audio “L” (left) terminal.
3. Select the desired AV input position by pressing the “TV/AV” button (refer to page
4. The AV3 and AV4 audio input terminals serves as the audio input terminal for both the video input and for the
5. input 2 is located on the front of the unit.
. When using “MONITOR OUT function with source connected to “AV2 IN”, please use “VIDEO” input
(NOT “S-VIDEO” input).